NIRT LEARNING DISABILITIES EDUCATION IN SCHOOL
The RTE (Right to Education) states that all schools – have to equip themselves to cater to the special needs of all diverse learners. It is a constitutional right of all children to get educated in an inclusive set up. The schools now are required to upgrade their infrastructure and their resource personnel to be able to teach effectively. NIRT aims to equip the school to cater to the needs of every individual child, with different strengths and disabilities. NIRT will provide resource personnel such as LD Special Educators, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists , Counselling Psychologists, Vocational Education Experts in accordance with the need.
- Focus on the strengths of the child
- Battery of tests appropriate for child’s needs.
- Multiple intelligences concept inbuilt.
- Takes inputs of interests and affinities of the child
- Due weightage on feedback from core people in the child’s environment
- NIRT consists of Clinical Psychologists and Special Educators who are recognised by RCI and this recognition is the criteria for acceptance of Psycho-Education assessment at CBSE and other Educational boards.
- Neuro Developmental Profiling
- Intelligence Test
- Achievement Test
- Learning Disability Screening
- Attention & Concentration Issues
- Learning Style
CHILD PLAN INCLUDES
- Detailed Cognitive Profiling
- Intellectual Level
- Academic Level
- Preferred Learning Style
- Detailed Remedial Management Plan/ Accommodation/ Recommendation