NIOS STUDY CLASS
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) offers a large variety of subjects both theoretical and practicum with options of taking exams. Provisions for children with learning differences are also very user friendly. At NIRT, Admissions are Open for April 2019 exams. At NIRT teacher student ratio is 1:1.
The predetermined schedule will be mostly weekly and the students will get a preview of the activities / lectures / tasks of the week. Both curriculum and practicum will be covered. The students will also be receiving basic remedial intervention depending upon their individualistic learning need. The instructors teaching the course as well as undertaking remedial intervention will be trained special educators. Regular Parents Teachers meeting is held to keep parents updated with student’s appraisal records.
- 1:1 student-teacher ratio
- Focus on NIOS subjects and assignments
- Remedial intervention exposure
- Guidance in selection of subjects and the pace of taking examinations
- Practicum completed with file
- Class 10 and 12
- Trained and Experienced special educators as instructors
- Both NIOS curriculum and remedial intervention can be availed
- Small class size
- Optimal use of the student’s time
- All assignments (TMAS) completed under instructors’ guidance
- Practicals conducted and files completed
- Residential Facility is available for boys.